20 Of The Easiest Crock Pot Chicken Dinners We Know
This collection of 20 of the easiest Crock Pot chicken dinners we know is sure to please the whole family. From classic comfort food to international flavors, these recipes are easy to make and require minimal effort. All you need to do is add the ingredients to your slow cooker and let it do the work for you. Enjoy a delicious, home-cooked meal with minimal effort!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken broth, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, shred with two forks and stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 25g
- Fiber: 5g