25 Crunchy Air-Fryer Recipes
Air-frying is a great way to make delicious, crunchy meals without all the added fat and calories of deep-frying. Here are 25 recipes that will make your air-fryer work for you.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the air-fryer to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the olive oil, Parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the chicken breasts in the air-fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar, honey mustard, teriyaki sauce, BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, and ranch dressing.
- Brush the sauce over the chicken breasts and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken breasts with your favorite sides.
- Calories: 456
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 33g
- Sodium: 890mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 16g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a spicier version, add some cayenne pepper to the flour mixture.
- For a sweeter version, add some brown sugar to the sauce.
- For a healthier version, use whole wheat flour and low-fat mayonnaise.
- For a vegetarian version, substitute the chicken with tofu.
These 25 crunchy air-fryer recipes are sure to please everyone in your family. With a variety of flavors and ingredients, you can make a delicious meal in no time. Enjoy!