Gnocchi Carbonara is a classic Italian dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. This recipe combines the creamy richness of carbonara sauce with the light and fluffy texture of gnocchi for a delicious and comforting meal.
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook until they float to the top, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the gnocchi and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thick and creamy. Add the cooked gnocchi and bacon to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the gnocchi carbonara warm.
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Protein: 22g
- Sodium: 890mg