Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta Delight
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 2 cups milk
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add the butter to the skillet and melt. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
3. Gradually whisk in the milk and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine according to package instructions.
6. Drain the fettuccine and add to the skillet with the sauce. Stir to combine.
7. Serve the pasta topped with the chopped parsley. Enjoy!