Creamy Cherry Tomato Spaghetti by Giada
Giada’s Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
-1 pound spaghetti
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
-1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
-1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes and red pepper flakes and cook until the tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to combine.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the basil and Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!