This Cream Puff Cake is a light and fluffy dessert that just might become your new favorite sweet recipes for spring and summer.
The best cream puff cake ever!! A cake version of the popular cream puff, it has a puffy crust, pudding and whipped cream layers and often drizzled in chocolate.
This cake is easier to make than you’d think. The crust is the hardest part and that’s not very hard either – it just takes getting used to.
Wow! That is an amazing and very touching video! Thank you for sharing! I am also hungry looking at those delicious pictures
Love the cream puff cake! I would love it if you came over to Cast Party Wednesday and shared some of your recipes with us.Thanks,I hope to see you there!
Dessert recipes healthy,dessert recipes for christmas,dessert recipes vegan,dessert recipes diabetics,dessert recipes dairy free.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, ONE AT A TIME. Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen). ????
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear. Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread whipped cream on top of pudding and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup when serving.