Pinon Cozy Soup Recipe
This Pinon Cozy Soup is a hearty and comforting soup that is perfect for a cold winter night. It is made with a combination of vegetables, beans, and pinon nuts, and is sure to warm you up and fill you up.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 carrots, diced
* 2 celery stalks, diced
* 2 cups vegetable broth
* 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 cup pinon nuts
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the carrots and celery and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable broth, white beans, diced tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add the pinon nuts and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve the soup hot.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 11g
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 9g
* Fiber: 6g