This CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade is going to quickly become one of your favorite frozen treats this summer. A blend of CopyCat Chick-fil-A Lemonade (with a bit more lemon) and Vanilla Ice cream. Tasty and totally refreshing!
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick Fil-A uses
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
- if you are using bottled lemon juice, increase amout to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to blender.
- Pour into cup and garnish with lemon slice.