75 Easy No-Bake Summer Desserts
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy delicious desserts without having to turn on the oven. Here are 75 easy no-bake summer desserts that are sure to please everyone. From no-bake cheesecakes to icebox cakes, these recipes are simple to make and require minimal effort.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped candy bars
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the chilled graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts, dried fruit, mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and chopped candy bars over the top of the cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fiber: 2g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a lighter version, use low-fat or fat-free ingredients.
- For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free graham crackers.
- For a vegan version, use vegan ingredients.
- For a different flavor, try using different types of nuts, dried fruit, and candy bars.
These 75 easy no-bake summer desserts are sure to be a hit with everyone. With minimal effort and simple ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious dessert without having to turn on the oven.