Cool and Creamy Summer Treats: 75 Easy No-Bake Desserts
-1 package of graham crackers
-1 can of sweetened condensed milk
-1/2 cup of butter
-1/2 cup of sugar
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
-1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
-1/2 cup of shredded coconut (optional)
-1/2 cup of dried fruit (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla extract and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
4. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with graham crackers.
5. Pour the cooled mixture over the graham crackers and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle the chopped nuts, chocolate chips, coconut, and dried fruit over the top, if desired.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.