Triple Threat Cheese Fondue
This Triple Threat Cheese Fondue is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that is sure to be a hit at any gathering. It combines three types of cheese – Swiss, cheddar, and Gruyere – with white wine, garlic, and a few other ingredients to create a creamy and flavorful fondue. Serve it with bread cubes, vegetables, and other dippers for a delicious and interactive meal.
– 1/2 cup dry white wine
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/2 pound shredded Swiss cheese
– 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 pound shredded Gruyere cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the white wine and garlic. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, nutmeg, and pepper.
3. Gradually add the shredded cheeses to the saucepan, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the cheese mixture, stirring constantly until the fondue is thick and creamy.
5. Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot or slow cooker and keep warm. Serve with bread cubes, vegetables, and other dippers.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 37g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 37g
– Sodium: 890mg