Creamy Cajun Pasta Recipe
This Creamy Cajun Pasta Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is packed with flavor from the Cajun seasoning and the creamy sauce is the perfect accompaniment to the pasta. This dish is sure to become a favorite in your home.
– 1 lb. penne pasta
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
– 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1/2 cup white wine
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the penne pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour in the white wine and cook until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat.
7. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
8. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Serve warm.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 57g
– Protein: 16g
– Sodium: 545mg