Juicy blueberries and ripe sweet bananas are the stars in this delicious wholesome overnight oats recipe!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ of a banana, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- In a 16-ounce mason jar combine the rolled oats and chia seeds.
- Pour in the coconut milk and then place the bananas and blueberries on top of the oats.
- Place the lid on and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir the oats and add in the pure maple syrup and a little extra coconut milk to loosen up the oats. Enjoy cold.
Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats