Old Bay Shrimp Burritos
This recipe for Old Bay Shrimp Burritos is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a flavorful meal. The combination of Old Bay seasoning, shrimp, and vegetables creates a unique and tasty burrito that is sure to please.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 4 large burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, and olive oil. Mix until shrimp is evenly coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside. Add bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked shrimp, cooked vegetables, cooked rice, and shredded cheese. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Lay out four burrito-sized flour tortillas. Divide shrimp mixture evenly among the tortillas, placing it in the center of each tortilla. Fold in the sides of the tortillas and roll up to form burritos.
- Place burritos on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until burritos are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Protein: 33g
- Sodium: 890mg