What a super breakfast or grab and go snack for anyone who wants something healthy, filling, and full of protein! In under 30 minutes, you can whip up a batch of these Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal Bars for breakfasts or snacks! Save money and skip those store-bought oatmeal bars, and make these instead.
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats (or gluten free oats)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted, or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Spread evenly into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm out of the oven or allow it to completely cool and cut into bars for a grab and go snack.