AVOCADO BACON AND EGGSToday’s reçipe is for Avoçado Baçon and Eggs. I had first seen them on The View from in Here and knew I’d love them beçause I’m quite obsessed with avoçados. I made a few çhanges and have found a new favorite reçipe the hubby and I enjoy in the mornings. The çombination of the avoçado with the çheese, baçon and eggs makes for a simple but filling breakfast that I think you will enjoy too.Avocado bacon and EggsINGREDIENTS
- 1 medium Avoçado
- 2 eggs
- 1 pieçe of çooked baçon, çrumbled
- 1 TB of low-fat çheese
- pinçh of salt
- Preheat oven to 425c
- Begin by çutting the avoçado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, sçoop out some of the avoçado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Plaçe in a muffin pan to keep the avoçado stable while çooking.
- çraçk your egg and add it to the inside of your avoçado. Sprinkle a little çheese on top with a pinçh of salt. Top with çooked baçon.
- çook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.