Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave. Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. Keto bread that can be made in the microwave is a recipe you will be using faithfully to keep you on track with your low carb lifestyle. I like to top it with keto strawberry jam, make a grilled cheese.
What I missed the most on the ketogenic diet was bread. I love my sandwiches and burgers and pizza. You can even just use a microwave safe mug to make this easy bread. You can have Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten with white or yolk optional I used white.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil 1 or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
If you like this bread, try Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe that taste just like Red Lobster's biscuits. I often have homemade low carb bread in the house, which I slice and freeze. It has a lovely spongy texture that readily soaks up butter, sugar-free honey, or jam. It contains real ingredients and perfectly replicates the bread that you love and miss.
Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave step by step
- Mix all ingredients together mix without lumps.
- Take a microwave safe container turn everything in it and tap the container well on the kitchen counter so that no air bubbles are left in it.
- Just microwave it for 90 seconds it’s ready.
- Let it cool down to room temperature then remove it garnish it with dash of pure honey and serve it warm and enjoy!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: please check if ur microwave is not new version give it three minutes to bake as if u prick a fork spoon u will see if it’s dry it’s ready to be served..
Allow to cool before cutting into slices. Prepare the chicken by boiling it and then. Expect a lovely lightly sweet bread that's ridiculously easy to whip up! This keto microwave bread does have a touch of sweetener, but you do have some leniency on its sweetness. It's fluffy, it's hot, and it's delicious and what a wonderful transport for my Kerry Gold.