Old Fashioned Pancakes.
You can cook Old Fashioned Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Pancakes
- You need 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3-1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
Old Fashioned Pancakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. To make a smooth batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot..
- With syrup, nut butter, or fresh fruit.
How to Cook Tasty Old Fashioned Pancakes