31 Easy Recipes for Beginners | Simple Recipes for Everyone
Cooking can be intimidating for beginners, but it doesn’t have to be! This collection of 31 easy recipes for beginners is the perfect place to start. From breakfast to dinner, and everything in between, these simple recipes are sure to please everyone. With easy-to-follow instructions and minimal ingredients, these recipes are perfect for anyone just starting out in the kitchen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the milk until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before serving.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 3g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a richer cake, try adding 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or chopped nuts to the batter. You can also top the cake with a simple glaze or frosting for an extra special treat.
This easy cake recipe is the perfect place to start for any beginner in the kitchen. With minimal ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be baking delicious cakes in no time!