Quick & Easy Yaki Udon (15-minute Stir Fried Recipe!) – Choosing Chia
This quick and easy Yaki Udon recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious stir-fry meal in just 15 minutes. The recipe uses chia seeds as a healthy and nutritious addition to the dish. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein.
- 1 package of Yaki Udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup of diced carrots
- 1/2 cup of diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the Yaki Udon noodles according to the package instructions.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chia seeds and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked Yaki Udon noodles to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the soy sauce, water, sugar, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 437 kcal
- Fat: 16.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 57.3 g
- Protein: 13.2 g
- Fiber: 8.2 g
- Sugar: 5.2 g